Professional marketers are always on the lookout for a good deal. Especially when that deal involves saving money or getting free stuff. Heardable is here to tell you how you can land free brand exposure via SlideShare.net in a few simple steps:
1. Create a cool PowerPoint presentation on a topic you're smart about (eye-catching with a memorable title)
2. Upload it to your SlideShare account
3. Make in downloadable, add tags and a description
4. See if SlideShare selects your presentation as a Top Presentation of the Day ($399 value)
What is the potential impact to your brand?
1. Free, one-day premium placement on SlideShare's home page (brand exposure for the day)
2. Hundreds -- and perhaps thousands -- of presentation views (more brand/product exposure)
3. Complimentary tweets about your brand (free Twitter exposure)
4. Facebook likes, posts and links (social marketing)
5. Your content embedded on third-party websites (syndicated exposure & possible links)
6. UGC (insightful reader comments & feedback)
7. SlideShare followers (future brand advocates)
8. More views of your previously-published presentations on SlideShare (more exposure)
Don't believe us? Here is a screenshot of what happened when our presentation, '20 Simple Rules of Social Business Success,' which was posted a mere 22 hours ago on SlideShare, was featured, for free, on it's home page for the day. These are the actual results for one almost one full day, mind you. Think about the long term brand impact of having this presentation published in SlideShare. Takes all the metrics below and multiply them by five or more.
AUGUST 18, 2010 - STAT UPDATE: 7 Days Since First Published on SlideShare.net
3,001 Total Views (568 views from embeds)
12 Facebook Shares
20 Tweets on Twitter
Imagine if you were to post 10, 20 or 50 presentations to SlideShare? Can you begin to see the huge positive effect that syndicating your content on social networks might have on your business?
Even if SlideShare does not feature your presentation on its home page for free, you can always pay $299-399 and pay for the premier placement. Or you can opt to promote a link to your your SlideShare presentation yourself via Digg, Facebook, Twitter and/or the social media destinations of your choosing. For good measure, embed your SlideShare presentation into your company blog as well.
If you are willing to put in the time and effort, your brand can really benefit from publishing its content on SlideShare.