R/GA wins again in our great advertising agency shootout! This is the third time in the past 9 months that R/GA wins top honors for creating an online brand presence that is head and shoulders above its peers. R/GA's brand profile can be found here.
For a real-time link to the top 100 agencies brands, click here.
RG/A wins - How did they do it?
1. RGA.com has built a portable website, meaning that it's optimized for most of the major mobile devices.
2. The R/GA brand practices the law of reciprocity -- sharing content in many forms, publishing internally and syndicating externally.
3. R/GA measures and monitors how well their brand is doing online using the latest anaytics tools and tracking beacons.
4. RGA.com is focused on the customer experience, making it easy for visitors to interact, respond, or transact.
5. R/GA is sociable, participating in many of the top social media sites to add value to people's lives beyond the brand itself.
6. And finally, R/GA is easily found online, with basic SEO best practices in place.
Are the big ad agencies practicing what they preach? Here is a link to a list of the 100 most effective advertising agency brands online, along with their Heardable Scores and subscores. We've recapped the top 10 highest ranking ad agencies in the chart below.
Heardable Score - What is it?
Heardable allows business operators and brand owners to understand how well their brands are performing online, relative to their competition. We start by scanning a brand's URL and issuing a Heardable Score, an easy-to-understand rating system that ranks how a brand is performing online on a scale of 0 - 1,000. It's like a FICO score for brands.
Heardable's unique ABLE engine analyzes 438 separate data points for each brand and its competitors, in real time, isolating those areas in which the business operator has an advantage over its competition, and which areas it needs to improve.
Real world marketing applications - The edge brands need
Ad agencies use Heardable to track how well their clients are doing over time -- scoring a brand as a benchmark before starting a client engagement, or implementing Heardable results into their own client reports as a way of enhancing what they already deliver.
Business organizations utilize Heardable to make sure their creative agencies practices what they preach. They also use Heardable to measure and monitor the pace of their optimization efforts over time. If they monitor their Heardable Score daily, they can see whether their website's conversion metrics, for example, are improving (or not) and why. Management can take proactive steps to reorganize its online marketing efforts in an attempt to impact results BEFORE the quarter is complete. This gives executives a huge advantage over the competition because so many companies rely on latent reporting instead of leading indicators for measuring success. In the online world, real-time forecasting is critical to getting the jump on the competition.